Wood 2 Warm
Woodfuel Products and Services
Other Useful Information
Woodfuel - The Benefits
- A renewable resource, unlike fossil fuels
- With rising fossil fuel prices woodfuel can reduce your energy costs.
(Fossil fuels are often produced in economically and politically unstable
areas of the world. In the last 100 years or so, mankind has used around half
of the available fossil fuel resource on Planet Earth – this oil took billions
of years to create.)
- Woodfuel contributes to UK renewables target
- Woodfuel businesses generate and protect rural employment
- Woodfuel production contributes to improved forest management, landscape,
biodiversity and carbon sequestration.
- 1 tonne of air dried wood fuel can replace between 300 and 500 litres of
- Carbon emissions can be lower than from fossil fuels.